SOLD OUT scoreoard will be posted later this week
Hosted by the Manitoba Baseball Hall of Fame & Local Subcommittee, with profits going to the Manitoba Baseball Hall of Fame Legacy Fund.
This Raffle has been approved by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. License Number LGCA 8122-RF-35666 is valid from April 14th, 2021 and expires June 20th, 2021. After reading the Rules 1-11 for this Manitoba Lottery Raffle for the 2021 Father’s Day Baseball Pool below, if interested you can submit your Interest Form.
- Any personal information submitted will only be used for this Manitoba baseball pool lottery to identify and contact interested participants and will not be shared for any other purposes.
- Each square cost is $100, and will need to be purchased in Manitoba or for a Manitoban, when you complete the payment. First Paid first served!
- Only 100 tickets/squares are available for purchase and unsold squares will remain property of the Manitoba Baseball Hall of Fame for claiming prize money.
- June 15th, 2021 will be the last day to purchase a square for the 2021 Father’s Day Pool.
- The Score Columns will be placed in a random order by June 16th, 2021. The 2021 Father’s Day Baseball Pool can be viewed on Page 2 on this document.
- The Father’s Day Pool Scoreboard will be posted and on the MBBHOF website for all to see by June 17th.
- Prize Money results will be allocated in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jay’s first 9 inning game played on June 20th, 2021 Father’s Day Sunday. Or the first completed 9 inning game the Toronto Blue Jays have after Father’s Day if a game is NOT completed on Father’s Day.
- Prize Money is awarded for the correct baseball pool score at the conclusion of each of the first 9 Innings of the game only. Sorry extra Innings do not qualify.
- Winning Prize Cheques will be mailed to the winners the week after Father’s Day.
- $4500 in prize money to be awarded will be allocated in the following manner:
- $100 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 1.
- $200 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 2.
- $300 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 3.
- $400 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 4.
- $500 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 5.
- $600 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 6.
- $700 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 7.
- $800 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 8.
- $900 for the correct score at the conclusion of Inning 9.
11. All Interest Forms are automatically saved in order of date received, and you will receive and automated reply. Within a week of your automated reply, you will be contacted by phone or email to confirm your information and payment.
Click here to submit your interest form.
All Raffle Ticket/Square allocations will occur in the following procedure.
- When payment for a square/ticket has been verified, then that purchaser (or name identified by the purchaser) will be entered into the next available square in place of a H of F and the next smallest number, staring with number 1 and continuing chronologically to 100.
- Any of the tickets/square not sold by June 15th, 2021 will remain property of the Hall of Fame for claiming prize money.